Thursday, December 5, 2013

Up coming stuff




Hi!

 I know it has been a while since I have blogged and kept you up to date on things.  The up coming year has a lot of new things in store for me.  I have Cupid Inc coming up, my story in this multi author series is called Practically Magic. Your gonna meet a pixie who is lonely and looking for a date for Valentines Day.  Cheryl Dragon, Zayne Michaels and Skye Dragen all have their own stories to contribute. I think you will find it a lot of fun for Valentines Day.

I am working on Shadow Games the sequel to Out of the Shadows. Heath is going to meet his mate in this book.  Would you like to name the mate? If so stay tuned to Gabrielle Evan's blog in January, I have a contest there where you can name him.


I have another appearance December 11th at Joey W. Hill's blog party on face book. I hope to see you there.

What are some of your plans this holiday season?

No comments: